International Institute (Aust) Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation offering high quality education of Australian and international standards, in a range of discipline areas, to students from all over the globe. The main campus of IIA is located in Melbourne – Australia’s education capital. The main language of instruction in all program areas is English.
The International Institute (Aust) (IIA), through its Management and staff, has an established reputation for higher quality Australian education provision. IIA is a well equipped, modern and highly progressive institution offering unique education and career opportunities to students of broad backgrounds.
We provide Nationally Recognised Vocational Education and Training programs to International and domestic students and ELICOS programs to international students. ELICOS programs have been designed for students who require English language training before commencing formal studies in Australia.
IIA welcomes both International and domestic students. We offer pathways commencing with English language studies through to Advanced Diploma level programs.
Course Prospectus and Pre-Enrolment Information – A PDF copy of the Course Prospectus and Pre-Enrolment Information can be downloaded here.
Student Handbook – A PDF copy of the student Handbook can be downloaded here.
Relevant Legislation and Documents
Copies of the following legislation and documents are available to students upon request or by download by clicking on the links):
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Equal Opportunity Act (1995) – Victorian
- Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
- Dangerous Goods Legislation (Amendment) Act 2004
- National Occupational Health and Safety Commission Act 1985
- Accident Compensation (WorkCover Insurance) Act 1993
- Accident Compensation Act 1985
- Equipment (Public Safety) Act 1994
- Workers Compensation Act 1958
- Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000
- Education Services For Overseas Students (Consequential And Transitional) Act 2000
- National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education And Training to Overseas Students
- Evaluation of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000
- Education Services for Overseas Students Legislation Amendment (Tuition Protection Service and Other Measures) Act 2012
- Education Services for Overseas Students (Registration Charges) Amendment (Tuition Protection Service) Act 2012
- Education Services for Overseas Students legislation Amendment Act 2011
- Workplace Relations Act 1996
- Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002
- Privacy Act 1988
- Trade Practices Act 1974
- Copyright Act 1968
- Migration Act 1958
- Archives Act 1983
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
- ELICOS Standards 2018