CRICOS Code: 090547G
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
There are no entry requirements to this program. All applicants must be 18 year or over.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A proficiency in English equivalent to IELTS 4.5 (or its equivalent) is required for all applicants.
PATHWAY FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, or a range of other Certificate IV qualifications such as BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- customer service adviser
- data entry operator
- general clerk
- payroll officer
- word processing operator.
Total number of units = 12
1 core unit plus
11 elective units , of which:
- 7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed at http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30115, from this Training Package (BSB) or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level
- if not listed in http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30115, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification.
COURSE STRUCTURE (As Delivered by International Institute Australia)
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Participants must successfully complete all core and elective units as specified above to be issued with the qualification. The delivery mode if full-time face-to-face on site at the Melbourne campus located at Level 1, 398 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia.
Each student or group of students will follow the delivery sequence provided once they commence. The student’s individual journey will be managed by their Trainer/Assessor using a Training Plan. The delivery sequence provided at orientation is to be used as a guide and students will work at their own pace and may take longer to achieve competencies if needed. Once a student has achieved competency in a unit they will commence the next unit in the delivery sequence, all progression will be documented on their training plan, recorded in the student management system and evidence retained in their student file.
20 weeks (20 hours per week) [18 Weeks scheduled classes plus 2 weeks scheduled holiday periods].
Monthly Intake commencing the first Monday of every month.
Tuition Fee: $3,390
Text Book/Resource Material: $360
Application Fee: $ 250 (Non-refundable)
Fee for Service Students
Assessment comprises written assignments and practical application projects. Assessment may include role play scenarios and presentations. Students are required to attend assessments as scheduled.